Disclaimer: For its EmPOWER Maryland energy efficiency programs, Washington Gas has only been approved to offer rebates for the purchase and installation of new gas equipment through the end of 2024. Washington Gas will provide an update on the status of 2025 gas equipment rebates at a later date.
Benefits of Becoming a Service Provider
Differentiate your business in the marketplace as an energy efficiency service provider that partners with Washington Gas. Earn incentives for your commercial customers when you apply for incentives or install high-efficiency natural gas equipment. By partnering with Washington Gas, you can help your customers reduce their energy use, save money, and lower their greenhouse gas emissions with high-efficiency natural gas equipment.
Additional benefits to our partners:
- Have your business listed in our Service Provider Network
- Boost your business with increased visibility in the market
- Keep up to date on program news and offers
- Earn awards
- Receive co-branded promotional materials
- Get one-on-one technical support
Join Our Network
Become a participating Service Provider to bring savings opportunities to your customers. To receive incentives, customers must work with a participating service provider. Get started by submitting your Service Provider application today.
Follow these simple steps to complete your application:
Please note that only one application should be submitted per company. To check if your company is already enrolled, visit Find a Service Provider.
- Complete a Service Provider application by visiting the online Application Center and agree to all Terms and Conditions.
- Select the state(s) in which you want to be a participating Service Provider.
- Enter all required information, including contact and company details, what kind of services your company offers, and counties or states are served.
- If your company provides installation services, additional information such as equipment serviced, license numbers and expiration dates, and insurance details are required. You will be asked to regularly update this information to remain in good standing with the program.
- Participate in our next training, download the marketing and sales toolkit and help your business and customers start saving!
Service Providers currently approved to participate in Washington Gas’s commercial incentive programs may submit incentive applications on behalf of customers for pre-approved projects. If you have an upcoming project, submit your incentive application for pre-approval through our secure incentive application portal.
Resources for Participating Service Providers
As a participating Service Provider, you are an important partner in providing business customers with reliable and valuable services to help them save energy and money. To assist with that, we have created some marketing materials to help you get started:
- Maryland Prescriptive Tech Sheet
- Virginia Prescriptive Tech Sheet
- Maryland Custom Tech Sheet
- Maryland Email Signatures
- Virginia Email Signatures
- Washington Gas Service Provider Marketing Guidelines
For cobrandable marketing materials, please contact us at WashGasBusiness@icf.com.
Maryland Service Providers
Is your business already registered in the Washington Gas Maryland Service Provider network? Want to extend your reach to connect Virginia customers with gas equipment incentives?
Submit the required licenses today to become an approved Service Provider in Virginia; see the table below for details on the necessary licenses. Please email your licenses to WashGasBusiness@icf.com and our team will update your Service Provider and Contractor Application.
|VIRGINIA LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
Virginia Master HVAC License
Virginia Master Gas Fitter and/or Plumber and/or HVAC License
Virginia Master Gas Fitter and/or Plumber License
Virginia Master Gas Fitter
To learn more about our energy efficiency program offerings and how you can participate, call us at 1-833-286-0860 or email us.