Benefits for Contractors
Grow your business by helping Washington Gas residential customers become more energy efficient. If your business provides services related to residential energy efficiency, including installation and servicing of high-efficiency gas appliances and equipment, you’re invited to join the Washington Gas Home Energy Savings Contractor Network.
Benefits to participating contractors can include the following:
- The ability to offer rebates to your customers on qualifying equipment and services
- List your business on our contractor network search tool
- Gain recognition and increase your visibility in the market
- Keep up to date on program news and offers
- Earn awards
- Get one-on-one program support
- Gain access to tools and program resources including training opportunities
To qualify for high-efficiency equipment rebates, customers must work with a participating contractor to install eligible equipment.
Join Our Network
Become a participating contractor to help raise awareness of Washington Gas energy efficiency programs and inform customers about the opportunities and rebates available. Your company must submit a contractor application for approval prior to submitting rebate applications for your customers.
See how Washington Gas rebates have helped contractors stand out from the competition.